Located in the central area of a top holiday destination Magaluf, Aparthotel Fiesta Sahara is a good hotel to spend your time in the vibrating town. During July
, a number of active folks march towards this hotel to have a comfortable stay. The Aparthotel Fiesta Sahara is a great choice for all types of holidaymakers.
A prime location within the Spanish resort of Magaluf, the Fiesta Sahara in Majorca you will discover is central located and handy to all services, with regular buses to Palma and neighbouring resorts. With golfing facilities close at hand, the Fiesta Sahara Majorca is ideal for the athletic tourist who does not just want to sit at the pool or beach. These apartments may be basic although cosy you will be able to take part in many daytime activities. Entertainment at night makes this accommodation a good choice for a family holiday.
Fiesta Sahara Magaluf is generally for families and couples that want to enjoy activities within Magaluf or discover the fabulous island a bit.
Fiesta Sahara is Ideally situated in the centre of Magaluf
Swimming pool Area
- The Magaluf Beach is only 300m from the hotel
- There are good resort facilities with shops, bars and the bus-stop for Palma only 100m from the aparthotel
- Outdoor Pool
- Interior heated pool
- Expansive terrace
- FREE use of sunbeds
- Non-smoking buffet restaurant serving a good and full English breakfast
- Fantastic Christmas and New Year celebration meals included for those on half board
- Ask us if all inclusive at the Fiesta Sahara Magaluf is available
- Ping-pong competitions
- Fine family-angled evening fun as well as a mini-disco with entertainment held in the bar/lounge from the Fiesta entertainment hosts including bingo and quizzes with the
Activities for families
- Squash and tennis courts available at request
- Volleyball and 5-a-side football on an AstroTurf terrain prearranged by Fiesta entertainment crew
- A few minutes to a sports club with sports such as tennis, squash courts and gym (equipment not supplied)
- Pool table
- Card tables
- Music meetings for kids and games nightly in the bar
- Children's section in the outdoor pool
- Highchairs in restaurant
- FREE cots
- Heating throughout if requires
- All apartments at the Fiesta Sahara Magaluf have a kitchenette with a two ring cooker, a good bathroom, electric kettle and toaster. There is an internal telephone (although not needed much these days) and a good balcony
- Most rooms with a twin bed, sofa bed and pull-out bed in the lounge
- There are no apartments on the ground floor
- Rooms with a pool view should be requested at reservation, although not guaranteed.
- Maid service two time per week, with the towels changed twice and bed linen once a week, inclusive of the arrival day.
No. of apartments at the Fiesta Sahara in Magaluf
Where better to spend your Spain
than Majorca in the resort of Magaluf.
Read honest reviews of hotels in Magalluf gathered over many years by our researchers for people like you.
For uptodate information and reviews on acccommodation and hotels in Magaluf book your holidays at the following hotels.
Hm Royal Beach
Hotel Sol Magalluf Park
Hotel Sol Trinidad
Vista Sol Apts